- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
Of someone who is absolutely insane but had a great therapy session today
so is feeling good.
Listen at your own risk. I am cooking my lunch while vibing.
This is me on a good day.
ENJOY!
I know this seems really random given everything that is going on.
I am a Shawol and my first bias was Jonghyun.
Just wanted to say that it will always be hard.
Unfortunately, we can never guarantee the safety of our idols.
Some people may think it's beyond stupid how invested we are in these idols.
But for some of us. These idols are sometimes the only people that can make us smile.
Songs like I Need Somebody by Day6
Breathe by Lee Hi.
Eight by IU.
and MORE just give you a sneak peek into how lonely the industry is and how idols kind of always put a mask on.
None of us want to think of our faves struggling mental health-wise.
But it's an unfortunate reality and Moonbin passing is another reminder of that.
All of this to say-I get what Aroha's are going through.
And I know so many others do too.
You got others in this community who understand what you are going through and are here to listen to and support you during this time.
Please don't hesitate to reach out.
AND more importantly, just know how truly sorry I am.
How even though this is a somewhat....silly recording I want it to just demonstrate that things can get better.
Mental health wise and when you lose loved ones.
I hope you guys are taking the time you need to mourn.
And please know the rest of the Kpop community is here for you guys.
Fly high, Moonbin.
so is feeling good.
Listen at your own risk. I am cooking my lunch while vibing.
This is me on a good day.
ENJOY!
I know this seems really random given everything that is going on.
I am a Shawol and my first bias was Jonghyun.
Just wanted to say that it will always be hard.
Unfortunately, we can never guarantee the safety of our idols.
Some people may think it's beyond stupid how invested we are in these idols.
But for some of us. These idols are sometimes the only people that can make us smile.
Songs like I Need Somebody by Day6
Breathe by Lee Hi.
Eight by IU.
and MORE just give you a sneak peek into how lonely the industry is and how idols kind of always put a mask on.
None of us want to think of our faves struggling mental health-wise.
But it's an unfortunate reality and Moonbin passing is another reminder of that.
All of this to say-I get what Aroha's are going through.
And I know so many others do too.
You got others in this community who understand what you are going through and are here to listen to and support you during this time.
Please don't hesitate to reach out.
AND more importantly, just know how truly sorry I am.
How even though this is a somewhat....silly recording I want it to just demonstrate that things can get better.
Mental health wise and when you lose loved ones.
I hope you guys are taking the time you need to mourn.
And please know the rest of the Kpop community is here for you guys.
Fly high, Moonbin.