- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
As some of you know I like to imagine other groups singing the songs I'm listening to, those can be English songs or K-Pop songs, GGs or BGs and I thought why not just make these into threads as well? Helps boosting my thread and post count as well 
Since I don't have the correct video creating tools I'm just gonna post the song and the lyrics with colors for each of the members of the Group and coloring the text for their parts. That's why a "different kind", dk if you expected anything fancy now lol.
Idk how often I'll do these, its probably just gonna be really random but if you wanna be tagged in the future let me know. Or if you want to see a Group doing another song but are too lazy to imagine it yourself, feel free to request.
So for this first thread I'm gonna do " How A.C.E would sing 5SOS 'Teeth' ".
A.C.E have previously a done a Youngblood cover which was simply amazing, and listening to the new song by 5SOS which is a total bop I thought it would fit A.C.E just as good as Youngblood did.
A.C.E
@goyo @Reo @Vikki @TwentyOneJongdae @SugaRush @RainbowDevil @baekk @DimashVirus @potato @Yolks
Since I don't have the correct video creating tools I'm just gonna post the song and the lyrics with colors for each of the members of the Group and coloring the text for their parts. That's why a "different kind", dk if you expected anything fancy now lol.
Idk how often I'll do these, its probably just gonna be really random but if you wanna be tagged in the future let me know. Or if you want to see a Group doing another song but are too lazy to imagine it yourself, feel free to request.
So for this first thread I'm gonna do " How A.C.E would sing 5SOS 'Teeth' ".
A.C.E have previously a done a Youngblood cover which was simply amazing, and listening to the new song by 5SOS which is a total bop I thought it would fit A.C.E just as good as Youngblood did.
Jun | Donghun | Wow | Byeongkwan | Chan | All
[Verse 1]
Some days, you're the only thing I know
Only thing that's burning when the nights grow cold
Can't look away, can't look away
Beg you to stay, beg you to stay, yeah
Sometimes, you're a stranger in my bed
Don't know if you love me or you want me dead
Push me away, push me away
Then beg me to stay, beg me to stay, yeah
[Pre-Chorus]
Call me in the morning to apologize
Every little lie gives me butterflies
Something in the way you're looking through my eyes
Don't know if I'm gonna make it out alive
[Chorus]
Fight so dirty, but your love so sweet
Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth
Late night devil, put your hands on me
And never, never, never ever let go
Fight so dirty, but your love so sweet
Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth
Late night devil, put your hands on me
And never, never, never ever let go
[Verse 2]
Some days, you're the best thing in my life
Sometimes when I look at you, I see my wife
Then you turn into somebody I don't know
And you push me away, push me away, yeah
[Pre-Chorus]
Call me in the morning to apologize
Every little lie gives me butterflies
Something in the way you're looking through my eyes
Don't know if I'm gonna make it out alive
[Chorus]
Fight so dirty, but your love so sweet
Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth
Late night devil, put your hands on me
And never, never, never ever let go
Fight so dirty, but your love so sweet
Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth
Late night devil, put your hands on me
And never, never, never ever let go
[Bridge]
Blood on my shirt, rose in my hand
You're looking at me like you don't know who I am
Blood on my shirt, heart in my hand
Still beating
[Chorus]
Fight so dirty, but your love so sweet
Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth
Late night devil, put your hands on me
And never, never, never ever let go
Fight so dirty, but your love so sweet
Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth
Late night devil, put your hands on me
And never, never, never ever let go
[Outro]
Teeth
Teeth
Teeth
Never, never, never ever let go
[Verse 1]
Some days, you're the only thing I know
Only thing that's burning when the nights grow cold
Can't look away, can't look away
Beg you to stay, beg you to stay, yeah
Sometimes, you're a stranger in my bed
Don't know if you love me or you want me dead
Push me away, push me away
Then beg me to stay, beg me to stay, yeah
[Pre-Chorus]
Call me in the morning to apologize
Every little lie gives me butterflies
Something in the way you're looking through my eyes
Don't know if I'm gonna make it out alive
[Chorus]
Fight so dirty, but your love so sweet
Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth
Late night devil, put your hands on me
And never, never, never ever let go
Fight so dirty, but your love so sweet
Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth
Late night devil, put your hands on me
And never, never, never ever let go
[Verse 2]
Some days, you're the best thing in my life
Sometimes when I look at you, I see my wife
Then you turn into somebody I don't know
And you push me away, push me away, yeah
[Pre-Chorus]
Call me in the morning to apologize
Every little lie gives me butterflies
Something in the way you're looking through my eyes
Don't know if I'm gonna make it out alive
[Chorus]
Fight so dirty, but your love so sweet
Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth
Late night devil, put your hands on me
And never, never, never ever let go
Fight so dirty, but your love so sweet
Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth
Late night devil, put your hands on me
And never, never, never ever let go
[Bridge]
Blood on my shirt, rose in my hand
You're looking at me like you don't know who I am
Blood on my shirt, heart in my hand
Still beating
[Chorus]
Fight so dirty, but your love so sweet
Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth
Late night devil, put your hands on me
And never, never, never ever let go
Fight so dirty, but your love so sweet
Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth
Late night devil, put your hands on me
And never, never, never ever let go
[Outro]
Teeth
Teeth
Teeth
Never, never, never ever let go
A.C.E
@goyo @Reo @Vikki @TwentyOneJongdae @SugaRush @RainbowDevil @baekk @DimashVirus @potato @Yolks