I'm all for getting free stuff but they can go enter as many giveaways as they want. If anyone has any disposable income i'm sure they'd rather spend it on their own non-essential items, not buy non-essentials for a random person on the internet just because they're feeling depressed like the majority of the rest of us, or they might even prefer donating their money to the people who actually need it cuz they can't afford to live... I'm not saying they can't ask for money to get kpop albums and i'm sure there are some people who are kind enough to help them out but I feel like they're just taking advantage of that kindness with that post. Let people be kind on their own accord and sign up when they do giveaways and stuff, but don't try to plead that kindness out of them and ask for certain things, it's really quite cheeky...