Trading A few cards for trade (2 Viewers)

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
1626115207259.png
1626115221777.png
1626115296090.png
1626115275448.png



I'm looking for:
Red Velvet Rare (Wendy, Yeri)
Aespa Rare Winter
Blackpink Rare (Lisa, Rose)
IU Rare 1

Common:
Oh My Girl Arin
Aespa (NingNing, Giselle, Winter)
WJSN
Weeekly (Soeun, Jaehee, Jiyoon)

Or make me an offer (no boygroups pls)
:pepeheart:
 
Last edited:
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Are there other cards you are interested in? You can have them all lol
:wimwim: No unless you have cards I can use for a reroll that I have already
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Otherwise I look for these cards mostly
Pristin Nayoung
Everglow Aisha
Kolokol Konomi
Zsasz Rom
Any Pentagon
Any WJSN
Any Baekyun
Any Taemin
Any Sungkyu
Any SF9 (except Chani)
Any Ladies’ Code
 
  • Like
Reactions: Magician

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Otherwise I look for these cards mostly
Pristin Nayoung
Everglow Aisha
Kolokol Konomi
Zsasz Rom
Any Pentagon
Any WJSN
Any Baekyun
Any Taemin
Any Sungkyu
Any SF9 (except Chani)
Any Ladies’ Code
I have none of these cards, but I'll keep an eye out!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread