- Joined
- 2 March 2021
- Messages
- 23,308
- Reactions Received
- 28,175
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,515
- Fandom
- Villain
- Ship
my trading center has all the cards i'm collectingWhat can I give you for Fromis Nagyung???
btw congrats on UOTM!
@ilychanHow about I give you Bambam common for her?
oh, yeah, you do - just double-checked your list and mine. Well, I don't really have anything else you're looking for that I'm willing to trade, so... nvm. lolsorry i was at lunch
but i already have bambam
oh, wait - you hAVE HIM, TOO! Ugh...!!! lol*sees what card I got for the dailies* *rushes back here* *PHEW!* I'm still the last comment.
I just got Oneus Hwanwoong???
you can have the card for free, just set it up and i'll agree :Doh, wait - you hAVE HIM, TOO! Ugh...!!! lol
cool!you can have the card for free, just set it up and i'll agree :D