Trading A few GG Halloween Cards for Trade 🎃 (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’ll only be trading these for Skz Halloween cards, I need all but Changbin still! :sanapray:

Here is what I have:
1635893861318.png
1635893875846.png
1635893899772.png
1635894024949.png
1635894036968.png
​
 
Last edited:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I was hesitant but yes :fingerpoke:
Do you want to think about it? If not I can set up the trade I just don’t want to take him from you if you really don’t want to give him up :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Do you want to think about it? If not I can set up the trade I just don’t want to take him from you if you really don’t want to give him up :nekosweat:
No we can do the trade, its okay
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread