Trading A few rare cards for trade (1 Viewer)

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
No one probably wants these, but I have no use in them since I know I can't complete the rare sets (except for my ATEEZ cuz I'm really hoping to complete that one soon, cuz duh they're my boos)



I'm really chill when it comes to cards as of rn, so I'd take another rare cards (preferrably ATEEZ Mingi and Yunho) or two regular cards that I want
I'm looking for Treasure, Enhypen, and Weeekly as my highest priorities right now
Or VIXX Ravi cuz he's the last I need to complete​
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and brekker

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Could I have that Soobin rare pls? Check my cards to see it there’s any you want :susPepe:
Is your Stray Kids Felix rare up for grabs? :susPepe:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Chaeee

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Oh no he is not :haylul: Felix is my ult bias and I don’t want to give away his rare card. If that’s ok.:pikahappy:
That's fine, I'll reserve him until you have something I'm looking for :bigcatlove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread