- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Not quite sure who of you is looking for what, these are the ones I have to offer.
Either for 2 commons or another rare
Cards for trade
2PM Taecyeon & Chansung, EXID LE, ITZY Ryujin, IU #3, SF9 Hwiyoung, SHINee Jonghyun
Priority list (Cards I want)
COMMONS
Yuqi #1, Weki Meki Lua, LOONA Jinsoul, Gowon, Choerry & Yeojin
RARES
B.A.P Youngjae & Zelo, EVERGLOW E:U & Yiren, MAMAMOO Wheein & Hwasa, Victon Seungwoo, Seungsik, Sejun, Hanse & Subin
Either for 2 commons or another rare
Cards for trade
2PM Taecyeon & Chansung, EXID LE, ITZY Ryujin, IU #3, SF9 Hwiyoung, SHINee Jonghyun
Priority list (Cards I want)
COMMONS
Yuqi #1, Weki Meki Lua, LOONA Jinsoul, Gowon, Choerry & Yeojin
RARES
B.A.P Youngjae & Zelo, EVERGLOW E:U & Yiren, MAMAMOO Wheein & Hwasa, Victon Seungwoo, Seungsik, Sejun, Hanse & Subin
Last edited: