Fanart A flop drawing of Kyungsoo I'm proud of :) (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
I like your colouring, even though it's totally amateur, you know your way around colour schemes......or did you just follow the M/V? :ilovebread:
Lmaooo ty, my coloring is like a kid in kindergarten. Well, I was trying to make it the same way it looked in this pic. But as always, it turned into smth totally different
:ilovebread:
41161
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
Lmaooo ty, my coloring is like a kid in kindergarten. Well, I was trying to make it the same way it looked in this pic. But as always, it turned into smth totally different
:ilovebread:
41161
It's clear that you got the proportions wrong but it was a good effort. I stan. :ilovebread:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread