A foolproof system (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Today I visited a nuclear fallout shelter. It had an electric air filtration system. Where does the electricity come from, one may ask? The city grid! :pandahappy: Because if a nuclear bomb is dropped, the city grid will be totally fine, right? But don’t worry. They had a backup. On the wall, they showed how to switch it to manual instead of electric. That’ll really help when it’s pitch black I’m sure :sanapray: If you do figure that part out, it would require 2 people to constantly crank the engine to have it work the whole time you’re there. Which is only 2 days or so, it’s not made to last for more than that. So basically, if you and the people inside want to keep living (theoretically) just keep cranking for 2 solid days. I see nothing wrong with any of this :maheart: Id totally trust it to work.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
All you need is a shelter buddy
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,464
Reactions Received
39,096
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,793
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I don't want a shelter. I want the bomb to fall on my head and vaporize me. I like warching nuclear apocalypse moves not living them.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I don't want a shelter. I want the bomb to fall on my head and vaporize me. I like warching nuclear apocalypse moves not living them.
thats a nice thought

:thumbs_up:
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
:wimwim: did nobody think this through?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,464
Reactions Received
39,096
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,793
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
B ecause I don't wany one traumatized by a description of death by radiation poisoning I'll just say I'd happily sit in the dark and pedal an exercise bike for air than suffer that. :pandaannoyed:
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread