Appreciation A for Effort (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
lmao A for effort is accurate here
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I know ARMYs who make theirs relative who dislike BTS listen to AgustD and the reception was rather good. :haylul:
Tbh I loved an Agust D song but had no idea it was suga from BTS. I didn't dislike BTS at the time, I just didn't know them well
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Evergreen
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Tbh I loved an Agust D song but had no idea it was suga from BTS. I didn't dislike BTS at the time, I just didn't know them well
My hubby dislikes BTS but doesn’t know them well. One day, I caught him streaming Chicken Noodle Soup on YouTube again and again. I asked him where did he find the song and he told me that it was the Youtube tendencies. He had no idea that it was JHope of BTS. :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread