A friendly reminder. (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I don't know if I have a right as a non-staff user to say this, but I'll say it anyways because it is necessary, it think.

Just a reminder:

Instead of making an entire thread to bash another group while praising yours, just go to a bashing thread on another site and bash them there.
Posting an entire thread would just cause large arguments, even though it is your opinion.
To avoid that, it is best for you to just keep your negative opinions within a bashing thread somewhere else or just rant in your notes.
A bashing thread is specifically made for your negative thoughts on other groups.
So keep it there for your own sake, please.

I get that we all have negative opinions on other groups, but there is no need to center the topic of a thread to downgrade another group.
This site is supposed to be a friendly any-group supportive site. Not a bashing site.

Thanks.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
totally get what you mean.
I really saw som users since the beginning not wanting a bashing thread here and a lot don't seem to enjoy such threads in general
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
totally get what you mean.
I really saw som users since the beginning not wanting a bashing thread here and a lot don't seem to enjoy such threads in general
I just see quite a few users doing it. I get they have their opinions, but I don't like how they downgrade other groups to make theirs look better.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just see quite a few users doing it. I get they have their opinions, but I don't like how they downgrade other groups to make theirs look better.
which is understandable. I personally follow the principel better say nothing if you don't have anything nice to say
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
which is understandable. I personally follow the principel better say nothing if you don't have anything nice to say
Which is a great thing to go by. I feel like this forum would be a lot nicer and a lot more welcoming if users would stop doing so much bashing and more praising. Or just simple facts. But even then, they would make it seem like a bad thing.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Very true.

From what I've seen personally on a very rare occasion here, it's usually the sames users doing it. KS users don't want to see biased and opinionated negativity here.

90% of the internet has negative crap, so users that want to bash and drag any artist/idol can go elsewhere.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Very true.

From what I've seen personally on a very rare occasion here, it's usually the sames users doing it. KS users don't want to see biased and opinionated negativity here.

90% of the internet has negative crap, so users that want to bash and drag any artist/idol can go elsewhere.
I kind of want to confront the users, but I feel I don't have the power to do so.

But I agree. There are the same users making biased and negative content.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I kind of want to confront the users, but I feel I don't have the power to do so.

But I agree. There are the same users making biased and negative content.
Just report them. They aren't worth getting into an argument with.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Just report them. They aren't worth getting into an argument with.
Ah. True. Besides. Most don't bother to listen to me anyways
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,169
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,639
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I don't tend to bash any group or idol. But I can why this reminder would be needed.
thanks @MinSquishy
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread