A Fun Article I found on MTV.com (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,566
Reactions Received
11,209
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,969
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
It talks about Girls' Generation taking a risk with "I Got A Boy, " which was a huge benefit in their K-Pop career in 2013.

https://www.mtv.com/news/nol58l/girls-generation-i-got-a-boy-new-retro

What interested me was how the producer thought about Missy Elliot doing a song like "I Put a Shiner On You", which ended up being recorded by Katy Tiz and they also sent the song SM's A&R team.

While I was surprised that SM said yes to the song and re-recorded the song which became "I Got A Boy". Imagine what would've happened if SM said no at the beginning.​
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Exi and Kataphract

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread