62% of an average human's life is spend untangling earphones or attempting to
K kodoku Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 5,718 Reactions Received 22,690 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Gogije 30 June 2020 #1 62% of an average human's life is spend untangling earphones or attempting to Spoiler seriously, I'm so glad I've recently bought wireless ones..... Reactions: yeji, jasque, username1 and 2 others
62% of an average human's life is spend untangling earphones or attempting to Spoiler seriously, I'm so glad I've recently bought wireless ones.....
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 30 June 2020 #2 imao that sounds so true Reactions: yeji, username1, Darkseid and 1 other person
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,040 Reactions Received 52,508 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 200,975 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 30 June 2020 #3 If only they would stop that and realise I hate it with a passion grrrr Reactions: yeji, username1, Willow and 1 other person
Darkseid Naevis Calling . . . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 22,959 Reactions Received 108,834 Location Kwangya Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @bulletproof 30 June 2020 #4 Just bought myself a pair of wireless Sony noise cancelling headphones, so good And the battery life is also like 30 hours Reactions: yeji, dark_tranquility, username1 and 2 others
Just bought myself a pair of wireless Sony noise cancelling headphones, so good And the battery life is also like 30 hours
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 30 June 2020 #5 Mine is in that phase where it keeps unplugging, I should replace it already. Reactions: yeji and kodoku
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 2 July 2020 #6 headphones and earphones just suck Reactions: kodoku