A GG stan reviews BGs. (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hi everyone! Long time no see.:pepeheart:
I've proposed myself to listen to a wider variety of artists, so I'd like you to recommend me BGs.
The idea is basically this:
- Recommend me ONE group or soloist.
- Include 1 title track and 1 album in your suggestion.
- I'll give you my personal opinions purely based on music, so be wise with your choice. Not that I don't like nice MVs or visuals but I'm more of a classic fan, I care for nice vocals and instrumentals.
At the end, I expect to stan (like really stan) at least one group.
I won't be reviewing Winner, BB, IKON, EXO and NCT since I'm already familiar with them.:pepeaww:
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
What if I give you 100? Thats almost like one. :pepecry1:

What kind of music genre do you like the most?
Lol! The life of a multi-fandom is hard, isn't it?
I'm open to any genre.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,412
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This pains me :pandabeg:
You should stan everyone in my sig plus all the other groups I like but didnt put in there.
But realistically, when considering who might disband/go on hiatus soon Ill be nice and give you someone who might actually stick around for a while.


 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Listen to all the groups in my sig!

I'll go with recommending Astro for you, they have a lot of good songs.



This pains me :pandabeg:
You should stan everyone in my sig plus all the other groups I like but didnt put in there.
But realistically, when considering who might disband/go on hiatus soon Ill be nice and give you someone who might actually stick around for a while.


Very well! I'll be posting my thoughts later on.
:llama_squish:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
No BB? :pandasad:
Well maybe 2PM would be interesting



This counts as nice instrumental and vocals right? :llama_eyes:

For album Grown, its quite vast sound and genrewise..
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
No BB? :pandasad:
Well maybe 2PM would be interesting



This counts as nice instrumental and vocals right? :llama_eyes:

For album Grown, its quite vast sound and genrewise..
I used to be a YG stan so, I've listened to BB. They do have bops but most of their music isn't my cup of tea. Curiosly, I'm more fond of Ikon and Winner, which I almost stan but I didn't like their last releases.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Let's make a deal, instead of posting an older group with multiple albums out already let me post 2 rookie groups that only have 1 album out so far :pepesmug:
Alright, alright you got me :pepecheer:
BUT it's just the album. If they have a single or any other thing over there it won't count.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Alright, alright you got me :pepecheer:
BUT it's just the album. If they have a single or any other thing over there it won't count.
It's the title and then the album for both^^

First Group is, who would've thought, A.C.E




Second Group is ATEEZ

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread