A great chorus vs great verses? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think for most people, as long as the chorus is killer you can forgive mediocre verses right?

I guess anyone who prefers good verses to a good chorus should tell me if they do :nakypog:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I don't exactly prefer one over the other, but I think having a great verse could make me love a song just as much as a great chorus would. Like with ateez's say my name :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost and Yili

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
A great chorus is easier to sell than a great verse as you have to hear the chorus multiple times so if it's bad then you also have to hear it multiple times but with a verse if it's bad you only listen to it again if you listen to the song again
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost and Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Can I choose both? :wimwim:

Chorus
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread