A group where you can´t choose your bias? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Shinee? Way back I used to say onew was my bias because I rlly like the soft fluffy boys but then I discovered taemin was a soft fluffy boy that also could be rated xxxxx, and then I also like key for his delicate little face and funny personality

I could most probably find my bias if I watched some more shinee content though, but right now I love all them :lovelycooky:
true, true, good choice. they are too perfect. key´s personality is really something :D-
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread