- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
I hated this song when it first dropped because it aggravated the crap out of me.
But then I played it for my BF the other day and found myself singing it.
also this one
BUT also in my opinion, if you have to listen to a song a bunch to actually en dup liking it
it doesn't mean it's a good song.
Because you had to hear it more and more before you were like
Eh MAYBEEEEE
But then I played it for my BF the other day and found myself singing it.
also this one
BUT also in my opinion, if you have to listen to a song a bunch to actually en dup liking it
it doesn't mean it's a good song.
Because you had to hear it more and more before you were like
Eh MAYBEEEEE