Intro A little awkward and shy... (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 August 2020
Messages
7
Reactions Received
19
Location
The Thinking Chair
Website
letsusethethinkingchair.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male, Non-Binary, Other
...but very glad to be here.

You can call me Xander (he/they pronouns, please). I'm mostly into Filipino pop (my fave being SB19) but I also like BTS and TXT and a few songs by Seventeen.

Things I like in general include Blue's Clues & You, Josh Dela Cruz, reading, writing poetry and fanfiction, drawing, and gaming. See you around the site.
 
Joined
8 August 2020
Messages
7
Reactions Received
19
Location
The Thinking Chair
Website
letsusethethinkingchair.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male, Non-Binary, Other
welcome!! tell us a bit about your writing if you don't mind :O
Most of my current things are shameless self inserts and/or poems about my feelings for Josh Dela Cruz.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome to KS. Hope you will enjoy it here
 
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
...but very glad to be here.

You can call me Xander (he/they pronouns, please). I'm mostly into Filipino pop (my fave being SB19) but I also like BTS and TXT and a few songs by Seventeen.

Things I like in general include Blue's Clues & You, Josh Dela Cruz, reading, writing poetry and fanfiction, drawing, and gaming. See you around the site.
Hello there!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread