Appreciation A love letter to I.M - Duality (1 Viewer)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Since this album turned two years old today, I decided to take the opportunity to gush about it.

Getting into Monsta X, after exploring their group discography, I did explore what they offered as soloists. I love Honey’s mixtape and other tracks a lot (kihyun debuted after I fully stanned the group and I love the colors he showed us as well, and ofc I think Wonho is a very very strong soloist with many gems), though reaching I.M really surprised me. This particular album really surprised me.

I’m not sure if I can word how this album affected me and really made me feel, but it was love at first listen. The lyricism has this dark, deep pain to it and the sounds compliment them by creating this very moody, lowkey vibe. I am always a fan of Changkyun’s vocals and they really tie everything together with his soft husky tones.

When I felt pained and in a dark place myself, I felt ig comfort in a way from listening to this album. It’s like having someone knowing how you feel and understanding your mood. I’ve relistened to this album many many times and feel a deep emotional bond to it.

I.M is an incredibly strong artist and I’m really thankful for this album and the comfort it gave. I think post-starship, he’ll definitely show many, new and amazing things and I’m really excited for it.


 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
@Monbebe :fingerpoke:
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,623
Reactions Received
18,287
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,373
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
God Damn is such a good song, and really helped me get even more interested in MX as individuals. I will give the rest of the album a listen. :sanapray: Do you have any other songs you recommend in particular?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Myth

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
God Damn is such a good song, and really helped me get even more interested in MX as individuals. I will give the rest of the album a listen. :sanapray: Do you have any other songs you recommend in particular?
Im doesn’t have a lot out yet but these recent releases are good




I wish this was on spotify😔
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,424
Reactions Received
75,497
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,203
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
:pepecry1: This is why he's my bias. He produces my favorite songs for the group. I love all MX solos. Kihyun really just took off :plushielove:
But Chankyun's music is a different kind of escape for me.

Your letter reflects everything I feel. :izhug: I can't wait to see what more he delivers solo wise.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Myth

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread