News A media reporter reveals kpop idols are paid about $68 on music shows while very popular kpop idols are being paid $342 (1 Viewer)

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,560
Reactions Received
18,238
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
133,220
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I mean... wouldn't that depend on the contract with the company? I don't think a blanket statement could be made like that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I mean... wouldn't that depend on the contract with the company? I don't think a blanket statement could be made like that.
Maybe that’s before the company takes the cut?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread