A mess of a thread (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
excuse me while I spout my random nonsense.........

it's my day off and I'm drinking Christmas punch, don't ask me why. I slept until noon when I was supposed to go to a couple of doctors because of some things that have been worrying me.. my apartment is a mess from the loose kitchen pipe to the dead light in the hallway (my uncle is about to come and see what he can do about it all tho).. truthfully, my brain is fried and I don't want to see any other human being any time soon but hey what can you do.... I just ate too much choco after not eating it for a few weeks and I feel crappy.. I want a fluff, I really do, but I'm not allowed to have any animals in my place ....... I keep buying and mostly returning clothes from Zalando.. overall, I am exhausted and unhappy these days especially..

so there you have it, most of my very intelligent and truly important random thoughts all at once ..

 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
excuse me while I spout my random nonsense.........

it's my day off and I'm drinking Christmas punch, don't ask me why. I slept until noon when I was supposed to go to a couple of doctors because of some things that have been worrying me.. my apartment is a mess from the loose kitchen pipe to the dead light in the hallway (my uncle is about to come and see what he can do about it all tho).. truthfully, my brain is fried and I don't want to see any other human being any time soon but hey what can you do.... I just ate too much choco after not eating it for a few weeks and I feel crappy.. I want a fluff, I really do, but I'm not allowed to have any animals in my place ....... I keep buying and mostly returning clothes from Zalando.. overall, I am exhausted and unhappy these days especially..

so there you have it, most of my very intelligent and truly important random thoughts all at once ..

I'm Sorry i love chu!~ And I hope It gets better!~ 💜 🤗
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hope everything will get better for you
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread