A movie/tv show/book many people dislike, but you actually enjoy? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Well, I actually enjoyed the theatre perfomance! The story was ten times better on stage
i didn't get to see it :yolk: I heard it was really good
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
The Project by Courtney Summers-it's not that people dislike this book just a lot of them were shocked it was by the same person who wrote Sadie which was an insanely hyped book. But The Project was fantastic in my personal opinion and it was VERY believable it was written by the same author who wrote Sadie.

Also, the Red Queen series is one of my favorite book series but there is so much hate towards it for being super cliche but the characters are so FLAWEd but you still root for them. It's amazing what Aveyard did tbh.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Magician

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
The Project by Courtney Summers-it's not that people dislike this book just a lot of them were shocked it was by the same person who wrote Sadie which was an insanely hyped book. But The Project was fantastic in my personal opinion and it was VERY believable it was written by the same author who wrote Sadie.

Also, the Red Queen series is one of my favorite book series but there is so much hate towards it for being super cliche but the characters are so FLAWEd but you still root for them. It's amazing what Aveyard did tbh.
I haven't read The Project yet, but it's definitely on my wishlist. I did read Sadie, so I'm curious.

And Red Queen... well, I'm one of those people who didn't like it. :jisoosmh:


Fate: The winx saga which is a new netflix show.
I haven't watched it yet, but it's on my list.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I don't know it's still considered bad; but back in the day, Star Trek Enterprise was considered bad. I loved it, to the point that I once posted on a ST forum that it was the best ST series, and that caused a big rile up. It'd been an excellent topic if all I'd wanted was trolling.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I haven't read The Project yet, but it's definitely on my wishlist. I did read Sadie, so I'm curious.

And Red Queen... well, I'm one of those people who didn't like it. :jisoosmh:



I haven't watched it yet, but it's on my list.
I am so BEYOND offended
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread