A new pair of kpop look-alikes (2 Viewers)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I noticed recently that this female idol really looked similar to someone... a male idol
And today it hit me
1610712974437.png
1610713031986.png

And somehow... they were both on produce. And they literally look like if you put a wig on him or clipped her hair really short.

These people are IZ*ONE's Wonyoung and X1/BAE173 Dohyon

They both have those chubby cheeks, a really wide jaw-line, very similar eyes and small lips. They are literally like brother and sister.​
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
i don't see it tbh i think it might be due to the pictures used :pepesmug:
I couldn't find a picture where they were standing similarly but I just noticed it generally when I had a feel of both their faces
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread