A new quiz about Mairi (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
6 for me i think. Some guesses n educated guesses based on wat i rmbr, might hv been more if i had taken more time on some answers, or dint 2nd guess myself. Contradictory ik. Score keeps getting better the more quizzes i take. But its probably just the order, first quizzes were mostly or i barely knew the user, later ones i knew a bit more. These last few i hv known the users probably the longest.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
6 for me i think. Some guesses n educated guesses based on wat i rmbr, might hv been more if i had taken more time on some answers, or dint 2nd guess myself. Contradictory ik. Score keeps getting better the more quizzes i take. But its probably just the order, first quizzes were mostly or i barely knew the user, later ones i knew a bit more. These last few i hv known the users probably the longest.
do you consider knowing me well? :taesquish:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
do you consider knowing me well? :taesquish:
Im a professional lurker here(or used to be more so) i think i said known the longest not the best(maybe an academic difference but a crucial difference to me).

I dont think anyone knows me as well as they might think, but im happy if they think they have known me a long time.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Im a professional lurker here(or used to be more so) i think i said known the longest not the best(maybe an academic difference but a crucial difference to me).

I dont think anyone knows me as well as they might think, but im happy if they think they have known me a long time.
six is a pretty high score actually :taesquish:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
six is a pretty high score actually :taesquish:
I coulda gotten more if i was a bg stan AND a j music fan n rmbrd wat u wrote. Maybe yachii might get 10/10, would you consider shipping him if he did and he agrees?
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I coulda gotten more if i was a bg stan AND a j music fan n rmbrd wat u wrote. Maybe yachii might get 10/10, would you consider shipping him if he did and he agrees?
idk if he'll get 10 but sure thing

@Yachii maybe you'd like to try and find out if you get a better score than @eclipsoul :taesip:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I got 8 Mairi! The best I've done on one of these quizzes!
:pandahappy: :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I'm pleased to have got 8. I probably should have got 9 though as I knew you liked Monsta X.
:pikahappy:
Everyone seem to not know that fact :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
you always make threads when I'm sleep :kijoongstare:
I got 8, but I get two extra points for being a migma stan.... so basically I'm 10/10 :dab:
Cute :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: milk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread