Intro A new user has migrated from OH (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 June 2019
Messages
9
Reactions Received
37
Location
Italy - Kang Sehyung PR Team headquarter
Website
dramavisioni.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hello everyone! I'm Ornella, a 26-almost-27-year-old K-pop enthusiast from Italy. I'm migrating here from OH because I miss my favourites' updates. I'm so glad I found you.

My journey into K-pop started in late 2013 and I have two favourite groups: as for boy group, it's BTS, bias Jungkook. It's been a while, but not as much as my favourite girl group, Berry Good, that I've been stanning since their debut in 2014. My bias is Sehyung, as you can see from my avatar. Have you already listened to their new track "Oh! Oh!"? I hope it helps them getting the recognition they deserve.

Okay, now I'm going to dig into my biases thread. Bye!
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base πŸ’•
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome Ornella, nice to meet you πŸ’œ
ARMY and stan Jungkook:pepesmug: taste
I hope you’ll have a great time here, our armys are very nice
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome :dubuwave:
hope that you will enjoy it here
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Army let’s goooooo ship dotae
64595297-C1AB-4144-A324-328AAC56CA47.jpeg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread