- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
A place love!!So many, but I'll say Japan for now.
Also, I've been meaning to ask who is that in your dp&sig?
whatever I get to see reallyA place in Japan?
If I had to choose a place, it would be this one I just saw some weeks ago. In Mie.A place love!!
Ahhh it's Stray Kids Hyunjin
OMG! So beautiful. They are flowers right?If I had to choose a place, it would be this one I just saw some weeks ago. In Mie.
![]()
Ahhhh I seeNo such place comes to mind atm.
Not really 'much' for the outdoors.
My life is inside and that's all there really is to it.
Omg so niceThe Hiroshima Peace Memorial, and the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park. I want to visit this place above anywhere else in Japan since Anna published her two videos on this subject.
I don't feel safe outside either. Only indoors.Ahhhh I see