18+ a poem for @kuroyuri (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
If you chang your name to yuri, whenever I say hello I’ll use that iconic video where Taeyeon said “come on yuri-yah” every single time.
:nekolove:
the change will occur after september or so though xD
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’ll wait then kuroyuri-ah. XD (Wait is there anything you actually want me to calll you? Idk at this point because you keep changing usernames)
people call me panda for hyunaspandahoe xD
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread