a positive kind of goodbye to this year (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
It's hard to think of really good things. This year hasn't really been the best for me.

I think one of the highlights of my year was joining this forum and meeting so many new people. I can't really imagine how different my life would be without this place.

I've learned to stand up to myself a bit more. Not a lot, but I'm getting there I think.

One of my best memories is probably going to San Francisco for a school trip. It was unforgettable and I enjoyed every moment, even the bad ones.
 
Last edited:

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
I have experienced a lot of good things this year, but even the slightest bad thing will overweight all the good things for me. You could say, this year was a rollercoaster when it comes to my irl life. With bad and good memories comes experience, so I'm happy that it's over. I wanna start a new chapter with the new year and I'm optimistic that we'll be ok 👌

Thanks @kodoku for making these wonderful threads.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I have experienced a lot of good things this year, but even the slightest bad thing will overweight all the good things for me. You could say, this year was a rollercoaster when it comes to my irl life. With bad and good memories comes experience, so I'm happy that it's over. I wanna start a new chapter with the new year and I'm optimistic that we'll be ok 👌

Thanks @kodoku for making these wonderful threads.
you are so sweet <3 :D
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Honestly bad stuff did happen a ton. I definitely want to end this year on a good note.

Good things that happened are meeting alot of new people here. Everything with my family was good. I was able to be at 2 korean concerts this year too and more good stuff is planned.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
This year wasn’t the best for me, but I think all the bad events made me open up a little more when things were stressing me out. So I think that’s one of the ways I’ve grown this year.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Tbh, only positive thing is that it was worse for some people that I despise

So ig it wasnt that bad :rosesmug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread