A possible hurricane is forecasted to pass nearby (much more favorable forecast now) (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I may be away for a few days beginning tomorrow. A tropical storm, possibly cat 1 hurricane is forecasted to pass nearby. Before sept20 2017, I woudn't worry at all and I know life or serious property losses are improbable to happen with the necessary precautions; but after hurricane Maria I cannot help but to badly worry. From what may really happen however; power may be lost for days. The electrical system was left extremely weak after Maria and now even a simple thunder storm causes power failures. So I may be forced to stay away from the forum for a few days. I hope it's not the case; but I fear that's what's going to happen.
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I may be away for a few days beginning tomorrow. A tropical storm, possibly cat 1 hurricane is forecasted to pass nearby. Before sept20 2017, I woudn't worry at all and I know life or serious property losses are improbable to happen with the necessary precautions; but after hurricane Maria I cannot help but to badly worry. From what may really happen however; power may be lost for days. The electrical system was left extremely weak after Maria and now even a simple thunder storm causes power failures. So I may be forced to stay away from the forum for a few days. I hope it's not the case; but I fear that's what's going to happen.
Stay safe and try not to fly away is the most important thing. A bit away from the internet can't be a bad thing right?
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Stay safe and try not to fly away is the most important thing. A bit away from the internet can't be a bad thing right?
When we use it for entertaining only; it may be a good thing. When we use it to (at least to try) put food on the table; it is not.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
stay safe and please keep us all updated
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I may be away for a few days beginning tomorrow. A tropical storm, possibly cat 1 hurricane is forecasted to pass nearby. Before sept20 2017, I woudn't worry at all and I know life or serious property losses are improbable to happen with the necessary precautions; but after hurricane Maria I cannot help but to badly worry. From what may really happen however; power may be lost for days. The electrical system was left extremely weak after Maria and now even a simple thunder storm causes power failures. So I may be forced to stay away from the forum for a few days. I hope it's not the case; but I fear that's what's going to happen.
Where do you live? I live in the Dominican Republic and we are expecting Dorian to pass by on Thursday.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread