Video A Pretty Girl Next to a Pretty Girl🌸 A Fridge Interview of 2 Princesses 🐹💥🐰| EP.1 (G)I-DLE MIYEON (2 Viewers)

Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,751
Reactions Received
44,385
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,653
-Sana's laugh is the cutest. The random burst of laughter between every topic....
:flower-cutie:


-I've never heard Sana talk this long before, it's so lovely hearing her voices, it has such soothing properties...
:cutes:


-They need Sana on product ads more. The whole segment about the tea, I didn't even realize it was probably an ad for the product, she has this natural way of communicating about a product like its a casual conversation
:siptear:


- Sanas mirror routine and wave is too pookie
:lover1:


-The way Sana shares her shower routine to the world
:angryr:




-The way Miyeon described her ideal type...she just described Sana...
:sweatr:




-She's such a comedian, the vitamin part and the hand cream part
:cryingr:




-The way she calls out Miyeon for never using her camera
:laughs:




-Who is storing their potato chips in the freezer?
:sweatr1:




- Everybody their own swallow your puke moments..
:flop:




Sana is truly a one of a kind personality, this episode should open the gateway to many future MC gigs, we love seeing her
:lover1:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Lovely ladies!
:nekolove:
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,025
Reactions Received
98,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,428
Ship
Wreck
While I can't watch the video yet, I can watch clips.

JYPE marketing failure...

They got people thinking Look At Me is the latest comeback..

I was surprised Sana did not even comment on it, but yeah its kind of sad they still have done nothing to this day to capitalize from it :nekosweat:
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,025
Reactions Received
98,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,428
Ship
Wreck
-Sana's laugh is the cutest. The random burst of laughter between every topic....
:flower-cutie:


-I've never heard Sana talk this long before, it's so lovely hearing her voices, it has such soothing properties...
:cutes:


-They need Sana on product ads more. The whole segment about the tea, I didn't even realize it was probably an ad for the product, she has this natural way of communicating about a product like its a casual conversation
:siptear:


- Sanas mirror routine and wave is too pookie
:lover1:


-The way Sana shares her shower routine to the world
:angryr:




-The way Miyeon described her ideal type...she just described Sana...
:sweatr:




-She's such a comedian, the vitamin part and the hand cream part
:cryingr:




-The way she calls out Miyeon for never using her camera
:laughs:




-Who is storing their potato chips in the freezer?
:sweatr1:




- Everybody their own swallow your puke moments..
:flop:




Sana is truly a one of a kind personality, this episode should open the gateway to many future MC gigs, we love seeing her
:lover1:
Also to add to all of those, their chemistry is just so great! No wonder they are great friends :pikahappy: If you remember your comment about that other interview with dull mood, this was the polar opposite!! Such a happy and exictied mood throught the whole thing! It was really a joy to watch :excitedcat:

I was a bit sad though when Sana said none of the Twice members are as affectionate as she wishes :fingerpoke: I'm glad she found Miyeon though!

Also I was surprised how much Sana teases Miyeon nonstop :llama_blush: it was so funny when Miyeon was even surprised for not getting teased about how she called the meal :kokorohappy:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: fdonce
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,751
Reactions Received
44,385
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,653
Also to add to all of those, their chemistry is just so great! No wonder they are great friends :pikahappy: If you remember your comment about that other interview with dull mood, this was the polar opposite!! Such a happy and exictied mood throught the whole thing! It was really a joy to watch :excitedcat:

I was a bit sad though when Sana said none of the Twice members are as affectionate as she wishes :fingerpoke: I'm glad she found Miyeon though!

Also I was surprised how much Sana teases Miyeon nonstop :llama_blush: it was so funny when Miyeon was even surprised for not getting teased about how she called the meal :kokorohappy:
Sana must have very high affection standards. There's so many lovey dovey clips with the members :shycat:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread