- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 12,760
- Reactions Received
- 31,598
- Location
- Doyoung's Bed
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 46,298
- Fandom
- NCTzen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
OFF TOPIC BUT YOUR GYURI SIG IS BEAUTIFULmerry christmas ~
love it 😍
I hope this is enough unicorns for you
YES I LOVE IT THANK YOU SO MUCHI hope this is enough unicorns for you
![]()
OMG WE LOVE A UNICORN TY IN SUITThis news site just got a lot more legit
![]()
Can you do ASTRO's Rocky, pls?
![]()
Yes I am, Ill do it in a bitAre you still doing requests?
![]()
Sorry for how late it is, I finished it now. Idk if you'll get the notif so Ill tag you too @mystericAre you still doing requests?
![]()
This is actually beautiful. And don’t worry about being late, I honestly don’t mind.Sorry for how late it is, I finished it now. Idk if you'll get the notif so Ill tag you too @mysteric
![]()