A rant of sorts about plastic surgery and other procedures (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I 100% agree with you ^^ I've never actually thought about it before. Plastic surgery has never bothered me but when you think about how celebs might feel about being outed, they must feel so unpleasant.
I never thought about it too much before I joined forums but then I saw so many threads, things like asking who you thought had gotten ps or accusing people of ps etc and I started thinking about it a lot cuz I never really liked these posts but couldn't pinpoint the problem I had with it
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread