A rant on why NCT Dream’s Manager needs to be fired immediately (2 Viewers)

Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
301
Reactions Received
1,484
Location
the LOONAverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I’m sorry I’m about to rant but this has me absolutely fuming
1. A thread previously mentioning this has already been made but I’ll go over it again, on one of NCT Dream’s vlive, member Renjun mentioned WayV’s Winwin and off camera you can hear a female staff member telling him not to talk about him

2. In a separate vlive, Renjun was talking about his vacation to Jeju Island and we can hear the same female staff member telling Renjun not to talk about it

3. Recently, the same female manager took Renjun’s umbrella and seat in the van and made Renjun stand out in the rain and wait for another ride home

4. And one of Jeno’s fansites shared that apparently this female manager can’t keep her “loving hands off of Jeno”
37644

I don’t know how accurate these translations are, but if it’s enough to raise suspicion from fansites then I believe it needs to be included
I don’t know what vendetta NCT Dream’s manager has against Renjun but she needs to be immediately fired, you are suppose to MANAGE these kids not be based and choose favorites. Renjun is such a sweetheart and does not deserve this disrespect. I’m not too sure about the Jeno situation but if that’s true it’s absolutely disgusting and needs to be taken care of, the dreamies don’t deserve this.
If the stars align and I get to see this manager..
:chickill:
It’s on sight
 
Last edited:
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
648
Reactions Received
1,472
Location
Earth-51
Website
wholefull.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
also people in this thread...please unfollow sm's official sns outlets! apparently they don't pay attention to mail and tweets but they will notice if they lose profits!

jeno has said before that he does not want to be sexualized....absolutely disgusting fucking behaviour (if the fansite is right) from that woman.
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
301
Reactions Received
1,484
Location
the LOONAverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
also people in this thread...please unfollow sm's official sns outlets! apparently they don't pay attention to mail and tweets but they will notice if they lose profits!

jeno has said before that he does not want to be sexualized....absolutely disgusting fucking behaviour (if the fansite is right) from that woman.
Thank you for sharing this! And guys that are subscribed to SM or following any of their accounts again please unfollow them! This isn’t just a one time situation this is happening on multiple accounts and SM needs to take notice and fire her immediately
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm skeptical about the Jeno thing because fansites can be possessive and crazy. WJSN's fan sites physically fought in front of them once.

But all the other stuff has evidence and is really concerning. They just left him walking alone which is dangerous considering how saesangs can be
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
The last tweet isn't showing up for me
Regardless, at this rate NCTzens look ready to burn down SM hq
Godspeed
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The last tweet isn't showing up for me
Regardless, at this rate NCTzens look ready to burn down SM hq
Godspeed
I honestly don't think much will be done. If you go back abuse when it comes to NCT has been going back for awhile now. Not just NCT Dream. Fans have compiled plenty of evidence to prove how much mistreatment there is by more then one manager. Does SM do anything about it? Nope. Remember when a manager was suspected of hitting a BTS member how fast Big Hit turned around and fired that manager. Now it's been more then a year of mistreatment by SM managers and SM continues on.

Shoot if you look up SM abuses and SM members it goes all the way back touching many groups.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I honestly don't think much will be done. If you go back abuse when it comes to NCT has been going back for awhile now. Not just NCT Dream. Fans have compiled plenty of evidence to prove how much mistreatment there is by more then one manager. Does SM do anything about it? Nope. Remember when a manager was suspected of hitting a BTS member how fast Big Hit turned around and fired that manager. Now it's been more then a year of mistreatment by SM managers and SM continues on.

Shoot if you look up SM abuses and SM members it goes all the way back touching many groups.
Smh entertainment :nayeonisdone:
Managers don't even make that much
Just fire her
 
Joined
12 June 2019
Messages
193
Reactions Received
460
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14
also people in this thread...please unfollow sm's official sns outlets! apparently they don't pay attention to mail and tweets but they will notice if they lose profits!

jeno has said before that he does not want to be sexualized....absolutely disgusting fucking behaviour (if the fansite is right) from that woman.
Thank goodness I never followed SM Ent.
I'm still very bitter over many things that have happened.

The things I'm bitter about: (Click the spoiler box)
- Super Juniors 10th anniversary being all messed up (instead of releasing the teasers one by one they accidentally released it all together in 1 video. Then when the official mv came out for like "Devil" it was badly edited because it showed one of the members making a dance mistake. The fact that for their 10th anniversary they only had 1 party and the album cover for their 10th anniversary kinda looked like it was made in paint. Like they couldn't have put some nice shiny material for the 3 rings? Meanwhile when TVXQ had their 10th anniversary they had 2 parties to celebrate)
-The whole issues with Hangeng from Super Junior

-SNSD's 10th anniversary being quite lackluster. If my memory is correct they didn't even do a full promotional cycle? Also Jessica.

-The whole thing with TVXQ. I'm not just talking about the saesang situation being bad af. But the clear blackballing that JYJ had after they left SM Ent.

-EXO-M members (aka the Chinese members that have left).....to make an entire long story short.

-f(x). Like for one it took them forever to get a fanclub name. To the point where if my memory is correct we just called ourselves aff(x)tion. I still call myself this cause I'm not feeling the official fan club name. But the fact that RED VELVET got an official fan club name BEFORE f(x) did and f(x) not only debuted before Red Velvet but won many awards. They even were really popular in Japan at one time.
How long it took for f(x) "4 walls" to come out....we waited like 2 years. Annnnnnnnnd like no annoucement on f(x) status right now.


I know there's gotta be more than what I just stated here but these are a few examples.

I understand that as companies grow, mistakes get made. However, at times I really felt like it could've been avoided if people took more care or just like NOT have to do certain things-because some of the things SM Ent did was unnecessary and was on some EXTRA ish.
I don't think I'll ever understand fans who stan the entire SM Entertainment company. And I definitely won't after this.

I'm not even a NCTzen and this got me so mad. Like, I really feel like SM Ent should KNOW and DO better than this.

EDITED: (ESPECICALLY WITH CHINESE TRAINEES AND ARTISTS. THEY. KEEP. DOING. THIS. Over and over and over. Was the backlash the other times not enough for them????)
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
We gon ride at dawn
1564358867064.jpeg
Let me come with you. The chinese members don't deserve this. :pandamad::pandamad:

They already mistreated the Chinese members in Suju and EXO and now it's happening again :(

Edit: I posted this on AKP as much as I didn't want to because the site has more members so more people can help.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: inverity and noir
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
301
Reactions Received
1,484
Location
the LOONAverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Let me come with you. The chinese members don't deserve this. :pandamad::pandamad:

They already mistreated the Chinese members in Suju and EXO and now it's happening again :(

Edit: I posted this on AKP as much as I didn't want to because the site has more members so more people can help.
Thank you for at least spreading the word! Small or big, all fandoms need to hear this
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread