A routine that you feel is theraputic for you? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Ohhhhh coffee... I miss coffee but can't have it because my sleep is already a mess. But it sounds very peaceful.

I shall go with making art. I really love it a lot. I'm jobless now so I also ordered a set of oil pastels to try for first time since elementary school :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Ohhhhh coffee... I miss coffee but can't have it because my sleep is already a mess. But it sounds very peaceful.

I shall go with making art. I really love it a lot. I'm jobless now so I also ordered a set of oil pastels to try for first time since elementary school :pikahappy:
I'm basically in the mentality that sleep doesn't matter :wimwim:

I like making things but I stress too much when something doesn't turn out the way I envisioned it, it's why I took so long to make my sig despite having the idea for weeks :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and SnowWhite

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread