When I was a kid, I got a golden choco bunny for Easter.
Goldie was so cute :3
I decided he was my first friend and that we would stay together forever.
I was never going to eat him or allow anyone else to do it.
I carried him around everywhere all day.
So when I went to sleep that day, I kissed him goodnight and put him in the little bed I had made for him and we both went to sleep.
When I woke up the next morning and excitedly turned to face Goldie, I was shocked to see that he had become pretty much a puddle of chocolate.
You see, my bed was next to the window and some sunlight went in through the blinds and it was enough to kill Goldie :(
I must admit, I might've eaten his remains...
Moral of the story: don't sleep late
So anywayyyy, happy Easter from kodoku! <3 How is everyone's Easter day? How are you spending it/did you spend it? Did you get or give any gifts? :D
Goldie was so cute :3
I decided he was my first friend and that we would stay together forever.
I was never going to eat him or allow anyone else to do it.
I carried him around everywhere all day.
So when I went to sleep that day, I kissed him goodnight and put him in the little bed I had made for him and we both went to sleep.
When I woke up the next morning and excitedly turned to face Goldie, I was shocked to see that he had become pretty much a puddle of chocolate.
You see, my bed was next to the window and some sunlight went in through the blinds and it was enough to kill Goldie :(
I must admit, I might've eaten his remains...
Moral of the story: don't sleep late
So anywayyyy, happy Easter from kodoku! <3 How is everyone's Easter day? How are you spending it/did you spend it? Did you get or give any gifts? :D