- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,443
- Reactions Received
- 39,056
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,679
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Give them all to me, seriously give me your legendary cards! 

Joking a side when I went in to Legendary Cards I thought I'd just bid for them all in the hopes of being able to trade but... after seeing the rarity of them that doesn't seem like a fair or equitable strategy. Also given the massive pool of groups and people that Legendary can be generated from the chance of me winning one I want is nearly non-existent. Also the chance of me winning one that someone else is willing to trade and them me having the one that I want is an even smaller possibility. I did manage to trade for Iz*one Sakura once. I'm dumb-founded this happened to be honest. Seriously, anyone willing to trade Sakura is demented @nadia but greatful nonetheless.
So what strategies does everyone else use?
Should I just keep bidding and possibly be selfish?
Could Legendary Cards be distributed better? (cards team please give your input as well)
Do Legendary Cards work as the cards team intended?
Should it just be left alone and I need to shut up?
Thank you.

Joking a side when I went in to Legendary Cards I thought I'd just bid for them all in the hopes of being able to trade but... after seeing the rarity of them that doesn't seem like a fair or equitable strategy. Also given the massive pool of groups and people that Legendary can be generated from the chance of me winning one I want is nearly non-existent. Also the chance of me winning one that someone else is willing to trade and them me having the one that I want is an even smaller possibility. I did manage to trade for Iz*one Sakura once. I'm dumb-founded this happened to be honest. Seriously, anyone willing to trade Sakura is demented @nadia but greatful nonetheless.
So what strategies does everyone else use?
Should I just keep bidding and possibly be selfish?
Could Legendary Cards be distributed better? (cards team please give your input as well)
Do Legendary Cards work as the cards team intended?
Should it just be left alone and I need to shut up?
Thank you.