Appreciation A short tale about my obsession with Shigaraki Tomura (MHA) (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
@Death_Star_NASA Btw, do you have account on myfigurecollection.net? It's pretty nice place to search for what figures there is for what series and plan what u want to buy :)
 
  • Wow
Reactions: NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
You're right, I can't stand it when figures just look kinda there but not rly. Either it needs to be really stylished or chibified or it needs to be spot on.
Yes exactly!!

Also just to make u jealous :pikahappy:

I hold Todoroki's hand


I hold Chisaki's hand too even tho he dont like touchy touchy :llama_blush:


I give Todoroki's cheekies a squish for u :pandalove:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
@Death_Star_NASA Btw, do you have account on myfigurecollection.net? It's pretty nice place to search for what figures there is for what series and plan what u want to buy :)
No I only just recently made an account on Funko Pop so I can keep track of what I have yet to order and what i've got, i'll see if I can make an account on this one later!
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
No I only just recently made an account on Funko Pop so I can keep track of what I have yet to order and what i've got, i'll see if I can make an account on this one later!
It's pretty useful! I should do one in the funko pop too since i have tons of those, and tell about it to my sis who has even more xd

Tbh, I still haven't got lot of figures- i was more into just buying anime and mangas before, now figures have taken over. This is my collection so far (lacks the non-japanese ones though, mostly Marvel's) and all the smaller ones I have: Collection (Page 1 of 1) | blueberries | MyFigureCollection.net
 
  • Love
Reactions: NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
It's pretty useful! I should do one in the funko pop too since i have tons of those, and tell about it to my sis who has even more xd

Tbh, I still haven't got lot of figures- i was more into just buying anime and mangas before, now figures have taken over. This is my collection so far (lacks the non-japanese ones though, mostly Marvel's) and all the smaller ones I have: Collection (Page 1 of 1) | blueberries | MyFigureCollection.net
Aww the 2 Yuri on Ice Funkos lmao

Also u can't miss the mini photoshoot I did for u :nekopout:
Yes exactly!!

Also just to make u jealous :pikahappy:

I hold Todoroki's hand


I hold Chisaki's hand too even tho he dont like touchy touchy :llama_blush:


I give Todoroki's cheekies a squish for u :pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Aww the 2 Yuri on Ice Funkos lmao

Also u can't miss the mini photoshoot I did for u :nekopout:
Yep, they were great find got them actually pretty cheap so I was amazed :O

I want more Yuri on Ice figures in the future, but i'm focusing on Fate/Apocrypha and Madoka magica now. As soon as I get my next pay i'm straight for ordering some :)

Those plushies are super cute! Despite the size the details are rly there :) Are you getting Deku for that Todoroki? :jenniesmug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Yep, they were great find got them actually pretty cheap so I was amazed :O

I want more Yuri on Ice figures in the future, but i'm focusing on Fate/Apocrypha and Madoka magica now. As soon as I get my next pay i'm straight for ordering some :)

Those plushies are super cute! Despite the size the details are rly there :) Are you getting Deku for that Todoroki? :jenniesmug:
There aren't any Deku ones currently available but i'm sure there will be another one released, if not that then i'll find one of the older releases on amazon but I wanna get him with a Bakugo cuz thats who he really belongs with, even tho Bakugo also belongs with Uraraka.. These ships get confusing :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
There aren't any Deku ones currently available but i'm sure there will be another one released, if not that then i'll find one of the older releases on amazon but I wanna get him with a Bakugo cuz thats who he really belongs with, even tho Bakugo also belongs with Uraraka.. These ships get confusing :nekosweat:
Oh, you are into that one... :joshmeh::haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: NASA

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
  • Haha
Reactions: NASA

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I for one have no particular love for him. I like most of the other antagonists he just ends up being uninteresting to me. Ok... he decays people and looks really frkin old and decayed himself, that's cool but just doesn't keep me hooked. I'd honestly rather have Dabi as the final main antagonist but god knows he has to be Todorokis match and crazy-blonde has to be Urarakas...

Anyway yea, and I haven't spent a dime on anything but that's more cause I couldn't rather than I didn't want to.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I for one have no particular love for him. I like most of the other antagonists he just ends up being uninteresting to me. Ok... he decays people and looks really frkin old and decayed himself, that's cool but just doesn't keep me hooked. I'd honestly rather have Dabi as the final main antagonist but god knows he has to be Todorokis match and crazy-blonde has to be Urarakas...

Anyway yea, and I haven't spent a dime on anything but that's more cause I couldn't rather than I didn't want to.
Dabi is cool. We need more Dabi in the anime!
 
  • Love
Reactions: NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Deku and Bakugo is nope. Bakugo and Uraraka is just why.
Okay but Deku and Bakugo have literally the most perfect setup for the enemies to lovers trope, Deku and Todoroki also do but it's not as intense


Bakugo and Uraraka would be so cute cuz they're literally the most aggro person and the most gentle person essentially, but also during the tournament arc Bakugo, one of the strongest people in the class and the tournament, was one of the only people who acknowledged Uraraka's strength when everyone else was just pitying her and waiting for ha to lose. I find that a really interesting and fun dynamic for their relationship
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I for one have no particular love for him. I like most of the other antagonists he just ends up being uninteresting to me. Ok... he decays people and looks really frkin old and decayed himself, that's cool but just doesn't keep me hooked. I'd honestly rather have Dabi as the final main antagonist but god knows he has to be Todorokis match and crazy-blonde has to be Urarakas...

Anyway yea, and I haven't spent a dime on anything but that's more cause I couldn't rather than I didn't want to.
:sadcat: he's so gakkoii tho. I really like Dabi too and he's an interesting character but as for the anime he really hasn't done anything of interest yet until like the final episode of season 4 maybe, and his motives haven't really been explained yet past him being one of the villains that are followers of Stain's ideology. In the training camp arc where we see him the most all he really does is get his clones beaten by Aizawa after like 2 minutes max and catches Bakugo in his lil ball when Mr. Compress drops em. I mean Shigaraki has spent most of the anime so far just being beaten and having tantrums but we've seen some pretty major development from him so far and i'm a lot more excited about where his character goes in future seasons, whereas with Dabi i'm just interested (I mean there's one interesting theory about him but i'm pretty sure i've been spoiled about that already cuz of damn manga reading youtubers putting spoilers in their video titles n shit and i'm basically just getting by with denial until it's officially revealed in the anime :yolk: )
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Dabi is cool. We need more Dabi in the anime!
I could listen to his voice for hours, get lost in his blue eyes :junweary:


Also fun fact did u know that Dabi and Zenitsu from Demon Slayer have the same VA? Cuz my mind was literally blown when I discovered this :wimwim: so now i'm rewatching Demon Slayer and when Zenitsu screams i'm just imagining it as cool boi Dabi and it's hilarious
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
n lastly my Dabi Funko Pop arrived so I took pics of my Dabi, Toga and Shiggy collections thus far since I can't order anything else atm to add to it anyways :wimwim:







Shigaraki comes to £134.50 spent
Dabi comes to £132 (if anyone's like how tf then please go look up the Dabi funko pop I dare you)
Toga comes to £48

So in total I spent £314.50 just on official merch just for these 3 characters so far :wimwim: if we include my Shigaraki tshirt from etsy too that's £337 :^^^^)

@Darth_berries
 
  • Love
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
n lastly my Dabi Funko Pop arrived so I took pics of my Dabi, Toga and Shiggy collections thus far since I can't order anything else atm to add to it anyways :wimwim:







Shigaraki comes to £134.50 spent
Dabi comes to £132 (if anyone's like how tf then please go look up the Dabi funko pop I dare you)
Toga comes to £48

So in total I spent £314.50 just on official merch just for these 3 characters so far :wimwim: if we include my Shigaraki tshirt from etsy too that's £337 :^^^^)

@Darth_berries
I was just going to say how that Dabi funko pop looks amazing, one of best funkos i have seen, but i guess I won't getting one :haylul:

You can post ur pics on anime merch thread too! :) (so it's not just my collections)
 
  • Love
Reactions: NASA
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
He’s not even cute!!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread