- Joined
- 2 July 2019
- Messages
- 4,814
- Reactions Received
- 19,142
- Location
- 3ᑢ 273⁷
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,000
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I mean a few days after I ordered it I saw a Dabi and Masked Uraraka funko pop mystery thing going for around $40 (so u get one or the other for just $40) and the Uraraka one is even more crazy expensive (like $300??) so honestly just keep an eye out, you'll still likely have to fork out to get it (cheapest i've seen is $51 but with 2 days left for bidding) but it is possible to get it for way under $100 still, just hard to find so I gave up and ordered it for £104 which is exactly what it's current value is according to funko website anyway, and it's likely going to continue to go up from there, just last week it was valued at $115 then jumped up to $130 (£104) and I can expect it'll jump much higher when it's officially announced as Vaulted :^)I was just going to say how that Dabi funko pop looks amazing, one of best funkos i have seen, but i guess I won't getting one
You can post ur pics on anime merch thread too! :) (so it's not just my collections)
Omg yess i'll do that now
also, did u miss it again?
I could listen to his voice for hours, get lost in his blue eyes
Also fun fact did u know that Dabi and Zenitsu from Demon Slayer have the same VA? Cuz my mind was literally blown when I discovered thisso now i'm rewatching Demon Slayer and when Zenitsu screams i'm just imagining it as cool boi Dabi and it's hilarious
Last edited: