- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,762
- Reactions Received
- 13,488
- Website
- theghostofwind.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Bana
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Ship
- Wreck
I've been inactive but I wanted to come and make this thread while I had the chance to today.
I'm a bit early, but on June 10th, it is Tyler's, better known as @mylovelyone 's, birthday. He was only a member of this forum specifically for a short time before unfortunate events took him away, but he was truly a wonderful addition here.
Dear Tyler,
I've had lots of things on my mind about you, but I've never known how to express it all. I guess I'd like to start with a simple thank you. I've never felt so loved by anyone before you, so thank you for that. You were so good to me. The first and last person I think about every day is always you. The happiness you gave me is always cherished. The time we first met to the time we last talked is a part of my life that I wish I could relive forever, there are just so many things I didn't get to tell you.
Tyler, you are simultaneously the most kind, courageous, selfless, and amazing person I've ever had the pleasure to meet. I still remember the very first time we talked face to face (well, Facetime I mean). You knew I was young and cautious of who I talked to over video calls online, and you never once pressured me into it. When we finally first talked though, all I could think about how deep your voice was haha. And your FACE, for fucks sake you could have been a kpop idol. I'm telling you, you would have made an amazing boyfriend to someone. It was too bad that, in your words, "all the half decent dudes are taken or straight," lol.
I could really go on forever, but I think I'll stop here. Thank you Ty, for being my second half, my brother, my role model, and my best friend. I wish you the most sincere happy birthday. I hope you are having a good time up there listening to Seventeen and loving Wonwoo in Heaven. I love you so much, always.
Love,
Isabelle
P.S. I still find it awesome that your birthday is the same as my ult bias, Jun, it is like we were meant to be. Stan Wonhui and stan us. <3
I'm a bit early, but on June 10th, it is Tyler's, better known as @mylovelyone 's, birthday. He was only a member of this forum specifically for a short time before unfortunate events took him away, but he was truly a wonderful addition here.
Dear Tyler,
I've had lots of things on my mind about you, but I've never known how to express it all. I guess I'd like to start with a simple thank you. I've never felt so loved by anyone before you, so thank you for that. You were so good to me. The first and last person I think about every day is always you. The happiness you gave me is always cherished. The time we first met to the time we last talked is a part of my life that I wish I could relive forever, there are just so many things I didn't get to tell you.
Tyler, you are simultaneously the most kind, courageous, selfless, and amazing person I've ever had the pleasure to meet. I still remember the very first time we talked face to face (well, Facetime I mean). You knew I was young and cautious of who I talked to over video calls online, and you never once pressured me into it. When we finally first talked though, all I could think about how deep your voice was haha. And your FACE, for fucks sake you could have been a kpop idol. I'm telling you, you would have made an amazing boyfriend to someone. It was too bad that, in your words, "all the half decent dudes are taken or straight," lol.
I could really go on forever, but I think I'll stop here. Thank you Ty, for being my second half, my brother, my role model, and my best friend. I wish you the most sincere happy birthday. I hope you are having a good time up there listening to Seventeen and loving Wonwoo in Heaven. I love you so much, always.
Love,
Isabelle
P.S. I still find it awesome that your birthday is the same as my ult bias, Jun, it is like we were meant to be. Stan Wonhui and stan us. <3