A small rant (1 Viewer)

Joined
27 May 2020
Messages
630
Reactions Received
990
Location
134340
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him/his
So apparently my friends have been toxic to me so often I got desensitized to it again and today when one of them wasn't toxic, I was like "you good dude, im supposed to be the one asking you whats wrong." I had tried so hard to let go of toxic people a while ago and never noticed other becoming that way. But then I cant just leave these ones either. They rely on me and I feel a moral obligation to be there for them. I want to help them out and get them ahead in life, even if that costs me everything. But then I think about just how much I prioritize them, even over my work and school. I really need to break that habit sadly. I never really get to rant about things like this so if you are still reading, thank you for taking time out of ya day for my complaining :yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Tickita
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wow a very loyal friend like me I was like that and people took advantage of that. They say u should not mess with an Aquarius heart for u face the punishment (oh I forgot I'm an Aquarius MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAA)

 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Basurafire

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I don't have any friend's in reality. But I got rid of the toxic ones years ago.
Better to have no friends than some that hurt you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and brekker

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I'm sorry, but you don't deserve toxic behavior from anybody. You don't deserve to have toxic people around you. Please take care of yourself first, and your studies and money.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
There are many reasons why people become toxic in the first place (attention seeking hides some real insecurities, low self-esteem, even depression), but despite the good intentions, despite your good heart, you cannot save the world and it is not your obligation to save anyone. Yes, you can offer help, assurance, some comfort to those around you, but you should always prioritise yourself because no matter how romantic and sweet the "friends forever" sounds in the end of the day, YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON THAT YOU HAVE GOT.

Please, take care of yourself. Make yourself your priority and get rid off of people that are toxic because people are genuinely good and there are others who deserve your attention and love much more than those who just want to suck out your energy. You deserve the world, don´t forget that.

Life is tough, but we are tougher.

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh hun I get you. I really do I am also someone who tends to let people do whatever with me. all we can do is be strong and do what is ultimatily the best for us
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread