- Joined
- 30 December 2022
- Messages
- 12,435
- Reactions Received
- 9,451
- Location
- Germany
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 76,830
- Gender
- Male
Who's PiriocAI Music? 
@Willow this is your fault.
I listened to your 'Folle de toi (nouvelle version)' so many times. Then I wanted to create a French song too. I don't speak French, so I wrote the lyrics in German and Deep AI translated it.
If this song flops ... who's PiriocAI Music?
I would write 'have fun', but it's a rather dark song and maybe I included way too many memories from my own past. But it is as it is - some of us have their mental scars. Writing lyrics is a good way to reprocess and it seems to be some sort of therapy.
www.udio.com
@Willow this is your fault.
I listened to your 'Folle de toi (nouvelle version)' so many times. Then I wanted to create a French song too. I don't speak French, so I wrote the lyrics in German and Deep AI translated it.
If this song flops ... who's PiriocAI Music?
I would write 'have fun', but it's a rather dark song and maybe I included way too many memories from my own past. But it is as it is - some of us have their mental scars. Writing lyrics is a good way to reprocess and it seems to be some sort of therapy.
Udio
Listen to undefined by undefined on Udio. Discover, create, and share music with the world. Use the latest technology to create AI music in seconds.
[Introduction]
"In my darkest hours, music was my refuge. I slipped into the small space between the notes, sheltered by the soft sounds and warm melodies, while curling up in my icy solitude."
[Verse 1]
The night is long, tears flow softly
She is twenty years old but her dreams seem broken
Her eyes betray a persistent pain
A heart in distress that she no longer dares to show
She searches for love like one searches for a mirage
Between the shadows, she gets lost in the process
[Chorus]
Sadness deep in her eyes
Broken dreams under the skies
Loneliness as a companion
A soul that seeks its haven
[Verse 2]
Every morning, she wears a fragile mask
A forced smile to hide her troubles
Memories haunt her like a bad thread
She writes poems that speak of her life
She imagines a world without pain or fear
A world where love heals every heart
[Chorus]
Sadness deep in her eyes
Broken dreams under the skies
Loneliness as a companion
A soul that seeks its haven
[Bridge]
She continues despite her sorrows
Hoping that tomorrow be more serene
The stars, her only companions
In this fight that she leads without end
[Chorus]
Sadness in the depths of her eyes
Broken dreams under the skies
Solitude as a companion
A soul that seeks its haven
"In my darkest hours, music was my refuge. I slipped into the small space between the notes, sheltered by the soft sounds and warm melodies, while curling up in my icy solitude."
[Verse 1]
The night is long, tears flow softly
She is twenty years old but her dreams seem broken
Her eyes betray a persistent pain
A heart in distress that she no longer dares to show
She searches for love like one searches for a mirage
Between the shadows, she gets lost in the process
[Chorus]
Sadness deep in her eyes
Broken dreams under the skies
Loneliness as a companion
A soul that seeks its haven
[Verse 2]
Every morning, she wears a fragile mask
A forced smile to hide her troubles
Memories haunt her like a bad thread
She writes poems that speak of her life
She imagines a world without pain or fear
A world where love heals every heart
[Chorus]
Sadness deep in her eyes
Broken dreams under the skies
Loneliness as a companion
A soul that seeks its haven
[Bridge]
She continues despite her sorrows
Hoping that tomorrow be more serene
The stars, her only companions
In this fight that she leads without end
[Chorus]
Sadness in the depths of her eyes
Broken dreams under the skies
Solitude as a companion
A soul that seeks its haven