A Song Ever Surprise You? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I've been pretty picky with BTS's music as of late.
Rarely finding anything I tend to like from their more recent stuff.
But I was listening to a study playlist and this song randomly came on:


First of all, I was just jamming to it while taking notes
Then out of nowhere, I hear a familiar whiny tone.
And I was like....WAIT....is that Jimin!?!?
I did NOT know about this song.
But damn it's a good one.

Any songs like that for you?​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread