Appreciation A song for.... (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This thread is easy.

Just tag someone and show them a song.

Let me start with ....

@Darth_Ozy



me @ you :wimwim:​
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
@yoda_jen
It's not a new song for you, but I just wanted to show how pretty Sujeong is :wimwim:




And here's a song that fits more with the thread. It's a russian I've loved forever.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Can't watch MV rn, so Idk what meaning the song has but thanks Ig :wimwim:
dood watch the mv later. it's so funny and so weird and that rabbit has a interesting design
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@yoda_jen
It's not a new song for you, but I just wanted to show how pretty Sujeong is :wimwim:




And here's a song that fits more with the thread. It's a russian I've loved forever.
yes sujeong is beautiful

and lmao I am sure I heard it played by my mother before. :sanapray: she always plays older russian songs
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Lol ok I'll let you know :lisalaugh:
well it's from the girl who's song is Bikini Porn and Disco Tits. So you know it slays. :lisalaugh:
literally been listening to that one a lot today.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
yes sujeong is beautiful

and lmao I am sure I heard it played by my mother before. :sanapray: she always plays older russian songs
:nakypog:
That's amazing of her. Viktor Tsoi is a legend. :sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:nakypog:
That's amazing of her. Viktor Tsoi is a legend. :sanapray:
well we are russians and my mom grew up with music like that :sanapray:
she always plays stuff like that when we do our nails
 
  • Love
Reactions: AnotherKpopTrash
Joined
24 May 2020
Messages
96
Reactions Received
236
Location
Hungary
Website
www.youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Although I not sure that she likes these types of songs or not, but I would like to show these two to @yoda_jen ... :)
But I also hope that these songs can be liked by anybody who would listen them. ^_^



 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Although I not sure that she likes these types of songs or not, but I would like to show these two to @yoda_jen ... :)
But I also hope that these songs can be liked by anybody who would listen them. ^_^



OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH. So beautiful
 
  • Love
Reactions: WinterGirl

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: WinterGirl

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread