Appreciation A thread about my waifu CL :* (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
Yes, this is a thread about my beloved waifu and superhero @Chaelin who saved Dara from an earthquake (love you hun <3) :maheart:
I just want to express my lofe for her :maheart:

Just look how smol and cute she is! A whole cotton candy! Her smile melts me every time and cures my blues. No matter how many times I look at those pics, I never get tired of them and I lofe her even more!
1543825970337.png
1543826133177.png

1543826347970.png
1543826371247.png
I am that gorl near her (I wish omg ;-;)
1543826598412.png
1543826626516.png

1543826806146.png
1543826855338.png

:maheart::maheart::maheart::maheart::maheart::maheart::maheart::maheart::maheart::maheart::maheart::maheart::maheart::maheart::maheart::maheart::maheart::maheart::maheart:

(I'd have posted sexy stuff of her, but then it'd turn into a thirst thread lol)
​
I still remember the day I fell in love with her. It was autumn, but the weather was still good and sunny. I just had come back from school and I turned the laptop on. Went to youtube to listen to some music and that's when I saw her! The hello bitches MV! I usually only listen to the songs I know and don't check out new stuff, but something just made me click it. It was fate. It was just meant to happen. When I played it, I was like "Hm, cool, this could be my new jam". BUT THEN!!!! A woman dressed in black with white hair had appeared!!!!!! Yes, that's right, it was goddess CL! That's when I felt something! Just from one look, I realized she is the one for me! Her cute voice! The flaming charisma! The hotness! The sexiness! I was like "YES THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND!!!"
:pepeheart:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Talking of 2NE1 always make me nostalgic and what's more nostalgic than 2NE1 tv CL so have some!

She's was such cutie, she's fierce now, but look at this cutie:




Iconic raccoon eyes!



Babies <3



 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
Talking of 2NE1 always make me nostalgic and what's more nostalgic than 2NE1 tv CL so have some!

She's was such cutie, she's fierce now, but look at this cutie:




Iconic raccoon eyes!



Babies <3



No matter how sexy and fierce she is, there will always be the cute and adorable side to her
:maheart:
Those are so adorable oof smol 2ne1
:sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I still remember how much in love I was with her when I first saw her. she is such a queen.

and I support your marriage with her
 
  • Like
Reactions: honeyfornomoney

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread