18+ A thread for Izz (1 Viewer)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
matty x reader smut
"paris"

bio: matty was going to a concert and thats when he met you...
I’m just gonna leave that right there- ain’t about that life
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
mostly all???? MA'AM
I’m only saying that because there are some seriously incredible writers over on tumblr who write smut that actually has story with it so like it’s not bad lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pulsations

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I’m only saying that because there are some seriously incredible writers over on tumblr who write smut that actually has story with it so like it’s not bad lol
you read smut with plot?
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
you read smut with plot?
Not commonly? Sometimes writers I like write it so I read it. Like; there’s this supernatural B.A.P fanfic writer who *sometimes* adds smut but like it just fits in so it’s not bad.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pulsations

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread