A thread of things said in my Chinese class No. 3 (1 Viewer)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
A continuation of this thread because my new Chinese class this year is literally even more crazy than last-

"I turned my computer to Chinese, guess I've got to break it now."
"老师, if you play that Chinese weather song again I think I might combust and nobody wants that."
"Whats up thots, I know I'm not the only one who didn't do my homework."
"The 大象 is about to meet these fists."
"Wait I thought 我 and 你 meant the same thing..." "You've been taking Chinese for 3 years how do you still think that???" "I have an F for a reason."

:sanapray:
 
Last edited:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I miss this series, I wouldn't mind even if you invented for next chapters
Hmm, I'll be in Chinese class soon.. and I keep track of all the dumb stuff my class says sooo perhaps I could make another :wonugl:
 
  • Love
Reactions: jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread