A very bleh Sat night (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
it's Sat night and I'm just listening to music and stuff & trying not to think (watch me fail at that)... My stomach has been weird all day long which made it hard to survive work but oh well..... idk, feeling kinda lonely and worried about many things and and and.....

how are you guys? what are you doing?

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I worked too much on the Lonna Discord Server and now I am tired
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread