- Joined
- 13 January 2020
- Messages
- 8,188
- Reactions Received
- 16,643
- Location
- 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,179
- Fandom
- bork
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
What should I have for supper?
Then pasta!I had pizza last night tho.
Precisely these babies:
![]()
I have a frozen one in my freezer actually.Burritos
I no like soup.Soup
Ha! I wish.A big fatty steak
I do love me some snaccs.eat some snacks and call it a day
And then another snack at midnight
Another snack at 1AM
Another at 2
At 3
that‘s how you live the best life
![]()
And a little bit of Jongho on top.ice cream.........thats it.
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssAnd a little bit of Jongho on top.
I did not know that omg. What happened?yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
poor bbys injured right now:(
cheddar popcornI do love me some snaccs.
Especially white cheddar popcorn.
Too bad I don't have any.
He fractured his leg during schedules.......it was at the airport i think.....he's gonna take 3-4 months to heal which is sad.......but he's still participating in the tourI did not know that omg. What happened?
Nuuu, poor bebe. :( I wish he would just rest but he's sweet to think of the fans but still...He fractured his leg during schedules.......it was at the airport i think.....he's gonna take 3-4 months to heal which is sad.......but he's still participating in the tour