a very interesting japanese riddle ^ ^ (1 Viewer)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
あなたをあきらめるつもりはありません
決してあなたを失望させるつもりはありません
走り回ってあなたを捨てるつもりはない
決して泣かせない
さよならを言うつもりはない
嘘をついてあなたを傷つけることは決してない
あなたをあきらめるつもりはありません
決してあなたを失望させるつもりはありません
走り回ってあなたを捨てるつもりはない
決して泣かせない
さよならを言うつもりはない
嘘をついてあなたを傷つけることは決してない
決して与えるつもりはない、決して与えるつもりはない
(あきらめて)

@sally @WinterFlower @Glowbit @babybloo
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: cocomelon

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
can u paste it here lol 😭😭
never gonna Give You Up
I'm never going to disappoint you
I'm not going to run around and throw you away
Never make me cry
I'm not going to say goodbye
Never lie and hurt you
never gonna Give You Up
I'm never going to disappoint you
I'm not going to run around and throw you away
Never make me cry
I'm not going to say goodbye
Never lie and hurt you
I'm never going to give, I'm never going to give
(give up)
 
  • Love
Reactions: cocomelon

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: athenaaa
Joined
10 February 2022
Messages
359
Reactions Received
371
Location
TDOONG Entertaiment
Website
2ic.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
TDOONG♥
Gender
Female
Pronouns
itself/yourself
"
I'm not going to give you up.
I'm never going to let you down.
I'm not going to run around and throw you away.
I'll never cry.
I'm not going to say goodbye.
I'll never lie and hurt you.
I'm not going to give you up.
I'm never going to let you down.
I'm not going to run around and throw you away.
I'll never cry.
I'm not going to say goodbye.
I'll never lie and hurt you.
I'm never going to give, I'm never going to give
(Give up)"

more like a poem
 
  • Love
Reactions: tai

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread